Fixed equipment

The Agricultural Lands Tribunal for Wales determines certain disputes relating to fixed equipment.


  • Application for direction to provide fixed equipment, where a tenant makes an application to the tribunal for an order directing the Landlord to provide/alter/repair fixed equipment (Application Form AG05) 
  • Reply to application, the tribunal will send a copy of the application to the landlord to seek views on the application  (Application Form AG06)

Our guidance booklets about making applications and receiving applications contain important information about time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures.