Bad husbandry

The Agricultural Lands Tribunal for Wales determines certain disputes relating to bad husbandry.


  • Application for certificate of bad husbandry, where a landlord makes an application to the tribunal to seek a certificate of bad husbandry (Application Form AG01) 
  • Reply to application, the tribunal will send a copy of the application to the tenant to seek views on the application  (Application Form AG02)

Our guidance booklets about making applications and receiving applications contain important information about time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures