Guidance and Forms

Information about the types of disputes we deal with and how to make an application to the Agricultural Land Tribunal for Wales can be found in our guidance booklets.

Guidance booklets and application forms can be downloaded from this website, or if you would like a copy sent to you please contact us.

Completed application forms will need to be returned to the Agricultural Land Tribunal for Wales.

Land drainage

Tenancy agreements

Agricultural applications

Guidance booklets and forms about making and receiving applications and tribunal hearings and inspections can also be downloaded from this website.

You may also find our glossary of terms and publications register on the frequently asked questions page of our website helpful.